♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Friday, September 10, 2010

life ? how's my life gonna be in future?

kindergarden : dont like it much coz i always insulting my teacher coz she always bullies me but now i become friend with her. haha

primary school : teachers all nice,treat me well like im princess ( a bit over metaphor frm me), they taught me well

secondary school : dislike form1-3 but love form 4-5 even so many cases ive made, good n bad. friends? love them all, teachers ? love them all especially mrs.grace. i love her so much so do her, i still keep nicely all prizes that u gave me. thank u teacher.

msu : always late to class, go to class then going back to persanda, im not loitering around, but always go to tesco extra bcoz it just near to my apartment & love ushar sorg mamat ni & wit my lovely buddy mira ixani. i didnt mixed up with my classmate, i mean not in close relationship wit them. *pegi klas,balik klas,gi tesco,ushar abg dobi ensem,balik umah,lepak kat umah*. mcm tu la life aku, so kalu nak kate aku sosial mmg xla kan. whatever*

career life ? coming soon ....