♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

how charming you are, baby !

his eyes make the stars look like they are not shining,
his hair fall perfectly without his trying,
he is so good looking,
and I admire him everyday.

when i see your face,
there is not a thing that i would change,
because you are amazing,
just the way you are.

and when you smile,
the whole world stops and stares for awhile,
because you look stunning,
just the way you are.

his lips,
i could kiss them all day if he'd let me,
his laugh,
I think it is so sexy,
he is so adorable,
and i admire him every single day.