♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Monday, July 19, 2010

MY LOVE

Look at the sky above,

They smile when they see us,

Always have things that make us quarrel,

I only want the best,

For both of us,

In our love,

No matter how bad or good,

Accept me whoever I am,

Make sure that you are always with me,

Don’t try to find another love,

Never will I expect,

To find another love,

Please,

Forgive me my dear,

If you are not happy,

No matter how far the sky above,

I will fight for your happiness,

Even if the universe is destroyed,

Even if our body be gathered over there,

Don’t ever want to be separated,

Forever,

My love,

I love you,

With all my heart,my soul,

Here and eternity..