♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Sunday, January 16, 2011

THERE IS A GARDEN IN MY HEART ! LOL

The last paper of mid-sem exam of mine which was at 15 January 2011 was Introduction of Literature subject, then 40 minutes before the time ends, i just realized that i didn't do the last question.you know what, i already tied the both paper and wanted to leave the chancellor hall. Oh thank God, You saved me. then I made 2 stanza of poem with the figurative language given in the question paper. Hmm.. wait!, I try to remember that poem ! hurmmm... (after a few minutes)

I am shiny star,
Glowing in glee upon the dark, (metaphor)
My heart like a crystal,
Can be broken, easy to fragile, (simile)
That heart waves and smiles,
Calling me to come inside, (personification)
Oh ! I kept this for a long time,
This love for you is never fade away. ( onomatopoeia)
I will keep loving you,
Till the gold turns to silver, (hyperbole)

THIS IS HOW MY POEM IS. NOW, YOU TELL ME !