♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Thursday, December 2, 2010

a fresh new take on chance

ermmm.. seems like i feel happy with my life now, single. coz no more tears, no more broken heart, no more annoying man, start new life, and try to ignore any hot guys which almost pop-up in my mind, haha. . no couple, no seafood, no eggs, no sad, no heart break., i just want to live my life, be a typical malay girl who just do what i want to do, not doing the haram things and i will say anything that i do like and i don't like, being a mockingbird, lol. in simple word, i just want to be myself . so, you do like me or you don't, i don't even care. if you love me, thank you, i will love you too. if you hate me, just let me know what the reason is. i like it when you being honest. all i want to do now is to focus on my studies, get an excellent result, no more skipping classes, be a good girl, try to improve my english language skills, being nice to everyone and avoid myself from fallin' in love with any guys. thats all. bye bye.