♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things not to say to your boyfriend….


1. Can’t we just be friends?

2. I’m PREGNANT…just kidding!

3. My last boyfriend was a little BIGGER. haha.

4. I betcha I can FART louder than you can!

5. I tell my mom EVERYTHING!

6. Why can’t you be more sensitive

7. Stop hanging out with your friends and spend MORE time with ME!

8. Would you mind if I see other people?

9. I’ve already picked out names for our children.

10. Could you run into the store and grab me a box of PADs?

11. I bet I’ve been with more guys than you have girls.

12. What’s more important to you? ME or the FOOTBALL?

13. You must carry your cell phone so I can call you ALL THE TIME!