♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Sunday, October 17, 2010

sometimes, i feel so lonely, i don't know why this is happen to me..
feel like something missing in my life, but what is it?
maybe lack of love, in love and to be loved.
am i need to have a boyfriend to fill up this emptiness?
i'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about me

And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows always
I like to have him in my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinking on the one that I've been waiting for

I'm looking for someone to share my pain
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with trough the night
Someone who I can trust who's hardest right
And I'm looking for someone
really need someone.......