♥ ♣ miss faten nurul asyikin ♥ ♣ i love myself ♥ ♣ i love my family ♥ ♣ i love you ♥ ♣ i love my buddies ♥ ♣ prada.dolce and gabana.gucci.vinnci.seed.soda.padini.zara.forever 21.babyphat.banana republic.marks and spencer.dorothy perkins.louis vuitton.dolly.guess.elle.geb.mango.dvb.jimmychoos.fendi.next.giordano .♥ ♣

Saturday, June 18, 2011

THATS Y V CALL IT LEARNING ~

so hurmm, dis is my last sem b4 i'll goin 4 my internship..
a lil bit scary plus ive to do my best 4 dis last sem as i want 2 make it goin smooth n s not mking probs such skipping classes, nt attending mentoring xtvts, nt doin asgnmts n so on. i took 5 subjects in dis sem :

1.pro & ethics
2.classroom management
3.critical appreciation
4.multimedia in edu
5.sociology in edu

* all dis subjects r really tof , hell yeah i knoe. thts y i need to struggle more in dis sem. DEAN'S LIST , DEAN'S LIST..!!
* awal-awal sem dah ponteng, mcm mane nak dpt dean list akak oii.. haha.. xpe2, da xnak ponteng dah.. YOU NEED TO CHANGE BABY, GO BABY GO..

School Myspace Comments